Here are the rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
8 Favorite TV Shows: (after writing this list, I've decided I watch way too much TV!)
1) Lost- best show on television. I love how you can watch it on so many levels. But I would be totally lost about "Lost" if it wasn't for the Turner's- thanks guys!
2) 24- there is just something so cathartic about seeing terrorists get what's coming to them
3) The Office- what's not to like? It's hilarious!
4) Fringe- very weird and sometimes downright gross, but still entertaining. The old doctor is my new favorite TV character.
5) House
6) American Idol- this is my guilty pleasure
7) Any shows on HGTV
8) Any shows on Food Network
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) Went to Wal-mart for groceries and spent way too much! I did splurge and buy Oreo cookies for Jackson (ok, they were really for me)
2) Took Jackson and Brady outside to enjoy the beautiful weather and play in the dirt
3) Scrapbooked our Christmas photos (I know, I'm way behind)
4) Vacuumed my house
5) Thought about doing laundry but decided against it
6) Beat Spencer at ping pong :)
7) Read scriptures
8) Put my kids to bed and watched "Armageddon" with Spencer
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Having another baby- no, I'm not pregnant and won't be for a while, but for some reason I have been really excited about having another baby
2) Finishing a bathroom in our basement
3) "Lost" on Wednesday- the previews made it look like an awesome episode and it's six minutes longer (don't worry Tricia, the DVR is set to tape)
4) Going camping this summer
5) In-N-Out coming to Draper in the fall
6) Football season to start- I have a sour taste in my mouth from last season :(
7) Using my gift card to the Cheesecake Factory that Spencer gave me for Valentine's Day
8) Taking Jackson and Brady to Disneyland someday (and Spencer- he's never been!!!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Olive Garden
2) The Cheesecake Factory
3) Goodwood's
4) P.F. Chang's
5) Cafe Rio
6) Ruth Chris' Steakhouse
7) In-N-Out Burger
8) California Pizza Kitchen
8 Things on my wish list
1) To be 100% debt-free and have complete college/mission savings for my kids
2) That the government would stop wasting my tax dollars on useless bail-outs
3) A spot-less house- even if it only lasts a few minutes
4) That Bobby and Veronica would move up to Utah (I'm never going to give up hope guys!)
5) To lose my last 10 lbs of baby weight
6) For Brady to sleep through the night again
7) That my kids always have a testimony of the Gospel
8) To have a weekend getaway with Spencer- I don't even care where!
8 people I tag: Veronica, Tricia, Melanee, Connie, Laura, Marcie, Natalie, and Angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahaha Zandra you are awesome!! Maybe one day we will move up there, if we could sell our house in a couple of years =) I am still open to it, don't know too much about Bobby but we'll work on him. ;)
FRINGE was on my list too! I only watch it online when Oaklee is asleep, because she is way too old to see shows like that. But I totally love it! I think that the Cheesecake gift card was a great gift! Good job Spencer!!
First, your temple experience made me laugh!!! Also, congrats on your big win!!
Second, in response to your tag:
You have no idea what "behind" means when it comes to scrapbooking - I still am working on Thayne's baby book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jake has never been to Disneyland either and we're just waiting for Thayne to get a little older, so we all can appreciate and enjoy it!
I heard that Ruth Chris' Steakhouse is not in business anymore. Have you heard that??
Thanks for sharing!! :)
I agree with Marcie on the scrapbooking thing. I have Started Ellie's! Did you see that In-N-Out is coming to AF in Cotober?!?!
I didn't know In-N-Out was coming to Draper. That is great- kinda of. It would be better if there was one in Provo. I have considered buying into that franchise and opening one up across from BYU. I think it would be a definite success:)...but I am no business women.
Your house is always spotless! And, I have a hard time thinking that you still have baby weight to loose. You look great!
Post a Comment