Today was Jackson's first day of school! OK, not really. It is more like his first day of pre-pre-school. Jackson was asked to join with some of the kids from his nursery class. I figure it would be fun to get the kids together for some social interaction and if they learn a few things along the way- all the better! I think it will be a great opportunity for Jackson to get out of the house and make some friends. But poor Brady missed his brother. Today they learned about the letter A and frosted cookies in the shape of ants (A for Ant!) Aren't the kids so cute?!? Thanks Nikki and Marcie for putting this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yeah Zandra!!! You have a blog and now I can see how your life is going. It has been way too long since I have seen you and your cute family. I think about you guys sometimes and wonder how you are. Thanks for starting this. Here is the address for my blog: conniebrandon.blogspot.com
I look forward to more updates about you. Your boys are super cute!
Cute, cute. Welcome to the blogging world. Send me you email so I can invite you to ours. The only email I have for you is a byu.net and I am guessing that is not current.
I am excited for the pre-pre-school, too. I think the kids will really love it and I am looking forward to getting to know you better as well.
That is such a good idea! I totally need to get Sam into something like that. Your family picture is so cute. You all look great! Also, Alexis and I are friends on facebook (you should just break down and join) and she was asking about you, so I thought I'd give you the link to her blog: lexoncabbagesandkings.blogspot.com
We love our little neighborhood precschool and I'm sure you will too. They all look so cute!
Jackson is so cute and friendly. They all look so cute in this picture and I am so excited they can play together!!
Also, good luck with the flat iron! :)
I already love your blog!
Um, are Cloe and Daisy invited to the preschool?
oh my goodness Jackson looks so cute!! =) tell him he needs to call his aunt veronica and sing "i like to move it!" =)
Post a Comment