Friday, February 6, 2009

A little friendly competition


I am starting a new gadget on our blog. It is a score card of the ping pong games between Spencer and me. Our family got a ping pong conversion top for Christmas, and now we are seriously addicted. We play whenever the kids let us squeeze in a game. But the problem is both Spencer and I are extremely competitive. I think if we didn't have these competitive streaks we would honestly have the perfect marriage. Some couples fight about money, some about friends, some about politics- we fight about winning. Both of us are sore losers (and poor winners). Usually the loser says something to imply they let the other win, which only makes the winner mad and rub it in the face of the loser. Then both parties are annoyed until each gets a re-match. It's not pretty. OK, it's really not this bad. We really do love each other.

4 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Good job/! You're winning:)

Beck said...

Thats hillarious! Welcome to the blogging world guys. :) It will be fun to be apart of your life via internet.

Amie said...

Fighting about ping pong is much better than fighting about money or friends! I think it's awesome that you play together. We'll be watching your score card. Go Zandra!

The Wards said...

Hehehe!!! Ping pong is awesome, but I'm horrible, yet still a little competitive! Anyway, I can relate at least a little! :)