Thursday, September 3, 2009

Top ten things I forgot in the college football off-season

I PROMISE I will stop with the football posts... after this one. Spencer and I are watching the premier of the 2009 college football season and I am seeing a number of things I managed to forget during the off-season:
10. How much I hate the ESPN bias toward BCS conferences. Seriously, it is ridiculous how obvious it is
9. How I think they pick up random people off the street before the games and dress them in striped shirts and call them Pac-10 Officials
8. How ugly Boise State's football field really is (sorry any Broncos fans)
7. How the University of Oregon has the worst uniform fashion sense in the history of the sport- I am convinced Nike actually hates them and is laughing behind their backs
6. How ridiculous 2 yard screen passes are on 3rd down and 10. They never work! You might as well just take the sack
5. How it is cruel and unusual punishment to not broadcast sporting events in high definition
4. How much I get annoyed by people not wearing the school colors at football games. Cute little pink wrap dresses don't belong at football games and you look ridiculous in the middle of a sea of blue.
3. How much I despise the Comcast/ the Mtn. tv deal) that allows us to watch about 25% of the games we actually want to watch
2. How much I despise the Comcast/ the Mtn. tv deal that allows us to watch about 25% of the games we actually want to watch (No, this is not a typo- this deserves TWO spots on my list)
1. How much I really do love watching this sport

No comments: