Monday, September 28, 2009
The little things
I have the best husband in the world. Don't argue with me- I really do. Last night we went on a drive up the Alpine Loop to see the wonderful fall colors of Utah. He pulled over and nearly killed himself scaling up some very loose rocks to get me these beautiful leaves off a secluded tree (don't tell the park rangers!) just because earlier in the day I had mentioned I would love to have some.
Then he went grocery shopping with me this morning (which in and of itself is so sweet because he knows what a challenge it is trying to shop with the two boys) and managed to sneak away without me noticing, buy me this new book which I had wanted but didn't ever ask for, and leave it on my pillow- after making the bed because I hadn't gotten around to doing it yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ahh that's adorable! Spencer is such a great guy!!!! We had so much fun this weekend, can't wait to do it again! Miss you guys! =) I'll send pictures as son as Bobby loads them on his computer because it doesn't work on my computer.
Spencer is a pretty good golfing spouse too...
You must tell me if you enjoy the book, I have been dying to read it too. I loved all of Dan Brown's other books. Good work Spencer!
Post a Comment