Monday, September 14, 2009

Good, Better, Best

This morning, I had some choices as to what to do. The good thing would have been to work on the boys' scrapbook. I am so close to being completely caught up- only two more layouts to finish. I have a goal to be done by the time we go to Disneyland. This is a picture of the scrapbook for just summer 2009:
The better thing to do would have been to tackle this beast. This is just another confirmation that I am definitely NOT perfect! This laundry has been sitting in my laundry room, waiting to be folded for a whole week! I know- I'm terrible. The worst part is this isn't even all of it- there's another load in the dryer too that you can't see.
But I chose to break out the paints and let the boys fingerpaint instead. I think I made the best choice! :)

5 comments:

Jonathan and Raechel said...

Definitely the best choice! We can't believe how big the boys are getting! Looks like fun!

The Wards said...

Can't beat those smiles!!! Uh, I'm just glad I'm not the only one that puts off folding laundry - no seriously, that is ME (did you take that picture of laundry at my house?)!!!!! Way to go with staying on top of scrap booking!!!

Veronica said...

AHHH I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!! I hardly recognize my Brady boy! =) 9 days till Disneyland!!

Karen said...

What a great Mom you are! I'm hyperventilating just thinking about breaking out finger paints with a 18 month old.

Amie said...

Totally the best choice! And, don't feel bad about the laundry... mine always looks like that only twice as big! :)