Monday, August 31, 2009
Lazy days of summer
I think summer is officially over. With every morning, Spencer informs me of how many days are left until BYU kicks off against Oklahoma (sometimes he even figures out the hours too!). Thus summer must be over. We have had such a great summer, I almost hate for it to end. Here are some of our favorite memories of summer 2009:
We had our best Fourth of July ever as we remembered our family soldier and all of the wonderful aspects of our country.

We went swimming A LOT this summer! Jackson is a little fish- Brady not so much, but we still forced him anyway.
Lagoon day with the Wangsgards. Enough said- we love Lagoon.
Zoo trip. The zoo never gets old to us.
Pre-school field trips. We went to the fire station, Macey's grocery store, the dentist office, Temple Square, the zoo, and we're going to the aquarium this week. So fun!!!
The Oquirrh Mountain temple Open House. This was a great experience for the boys and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I love those pictures!
I'm so sad to see summer end as well because I love it, but I also love heading into fall and the holiday seasons. It makes me smile to think about the leaves changing and the weather getting cool and crisp. Plus, 'the most wonderful time of year'-the holidays. BTW, I LOVE your new blog look!
Loved the summary of summer. Your boys are so adorable, I love all the pictures!
I'm glad you guys enjoyed your summer and got out to have some fun! Cute pictures and happy faces!
So did you find Brady's bear or was that picture taken before he lost it? I hope you found it....
Is is officially over?? Dang it! I'm not quite ready! I actually really LOVE fall, but I just need time to slow down even just a little!
Sweet pictures to match your eventful summer!!
Thank you for your comments. Always enjoy your sweet family and be thankful for them each and every day.
Post a Comment