Wednesday, September 30, 2009
The Happiest Place On Earth...
Last week, we took our first non-family visiting vacation and went to Disneyland! We had a really great time, despite the 100 degree weather and not sleeping very well. Well, I had a great time- Spencer says Disneyland should be a "ONCE in a lifetime experience". Here are some of the pictures of our adventure- sorry I don't know how to do those fancy collages, so you have to just scroll down:
Here's us with my mom, my brother, my sister-in-law and of course Pluto and Goofy. After taking this picture, Spencer retold the joke we saw on the Tonight Show bit called Celebrity Surveys: "I stay up at night wondering about... Michael Vick answered, 'Who would win in a fight between Goofy and Pluto?' " No, we don't condone dog fighting.




They were about to cart Donald Duck away, but luckily we were the last ones he agreed to visit with. Spencer got a business call while the boys were taking pictures so Donald took the phone from Spencer's hand and in a Donald Duck voice told them to stop talking! It was hilarious.
You can't really tell from the dark picture but this is Monstro the whale from the Pinocchio ride. Why am I including this picture? Because this was Jackson's favorite part of Disneyland. He is obsessed with this whale from the movie. Jackson tends to pick random characters from movies to fixate on- Frank the Combine Harvester from "Cars", the sand tiger head from "Aladdin", the crocodile from "Peter Pan", and Monstro from "Pinocchio" just to name a few. We aren't really sure why he does this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Pluto would definitely win. Goofy lacks killer instinct. But I think you guys should have asked them to give it a go, just so you could be sure.
What a fun, memorable vacation!! These are the kind of pictures that you're going to look back on with your kids in 10 years and they're going to remember how much fun they had. :) Brady and Jackson are getting SO big...
You got so many great pictures!!! We had sooo much fun and can't wait till we can get together again. =)
Looks like a great trip! I love Disneyland and always look forward to and start saving for the next trip before one is even over. I think Darrell shares Spencers feelings, but it's a perfect place for kids!
Cute pictures...looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Looking at your pictures and hearing the stories, makes me want to go again! Jeremy feels just like Spencer, but I'm going to force him into going again. He's got to have another time wearing his angry Mickey shirt! :)
Post a Comment