This video is a couple of weeks old, but I kept forgeting to post it. Here is Jackson reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. I started teaching it to him a while ago, but this is the first time I have him on video. I figure he better learn it here because by the time he gets to school the ACLU will probably have banished it for good. Jackson loves saying the pledge for some reason- it's the first thing he reports to me when I ask him about pre-school. He mixes up a few pronouns, but otherwise does fairly well, especially considering all those big words!
Interesting random fact: I read somewhere that the phrase "under God" in the pledge was not actually included in the original version of the Pledge of Allegiance. It was added in the 50's. I didn't know that.

3 comments:
What a sweetheart! Jon and I are so proud! "...and justice for aaaaaaall." So wonderful!
Haha, I love it!! SO Precious! Little Jack Jack... getting so big...
What a cutie! Good work Zandra!
Post a Comment