Here are some pictures of our "Wangsgard Spring Clean-up Day". All of Spencer's family who live in Utah went to Kaysville for the weekend to help his parents get ready for spring. We cleaned up leaves, pruned bushes, transplanted a tree (which Spencer says doesn't have any hope of surviving but his mom has faith), planted pansies, dug a ditch to the canal, fertilized the lawn, and even managed to spring clean the entire inside of the house! Unfortunately, I had kid duty most of the day so I wasn't much help. My boys loved being outside and getting good and dirty!
Can I just add that I think I have the best in-laws in the whole world. I know some people who have in-law horror stories, but not me. I love them to pieces. I'm so glad I'm a Wangsgard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a great day! How can you not love a family that does good things like that?! Awesome!
That is so awesome! Hey, I think taking care of kids is a big job too!!! I bet it felt great and I'm sure it looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment