Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Boys!

On Sunday we started our family birthday week. Spencer's birthday was first- the big 29! Of course he is perfectly content letting his day go by without a single acknowledgement, but I couldn't let that happen. The boys loved making Daddy a birthday card and giving him his presents. After church we had a yummy dinner and the traditional Wangsgard ice cream cake. We gave Spencer the book he wanted and a huge tent for us to go camping with this summer.



On Tuesday we had Brady's birthday. We can hardly believe it has been a whole year. He now has his own little personality. He's so cute and cuddly but he's also not afraid to let us know what he wants. We love him so much! Here are some pictures of his special day.




6 comments:

Melanee said...

So I guess you won the "no ponies or bounce houses" thing with your mom. I love your boys in their matching shirts. I totally wish I could match my kids, but that would probably just be creepy.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday to all at the Wangsgard's house! Wow what a week, but it sounds like you pulled it off wonderfully!

The Wards said...

Happy Happy Birthday to all your boys!!! What a special times of year! I love the picture of all of them in their Sunday best! And Jackson's smile in the last picture!! I can't wait until I can get him to smile like that at preschool! :)

Connie and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday to your boys. I love the pictures of Brady getting into his birthday. That cake is awesome-it looks huge in front of him!

Amie said...

What cute boys you have. Hope it was a great week!

sidney said...

So cute! I hope you all had a great time celebrating.
I can't believe Brady is already one.