Monday, March 23, 2009
Jackson's Birthday
On Saturday we celebrated Jackson's 3rd birthday! He has grown into such a little man- talking in complete sentences and having an opinion about everything. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him in our lives. Jackson had a "dirt trucks" themed party for himself and family. We had a BBQ, cake, presents and ended with a pinata! Great fun for everyone. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Your March sounds like mine. If I see another cake in the next month I am throwing it out the window.
Sounds like a fun and cute party! I need to be more fun with my kids' birthdays. We don't usually do anything great. Zach's is coming up - I'll have to start the "Zandra juices"! :)
March is a busy busy month for you guys with birthdays!!! I love the pinata video. So cute and funny.
Happy Birthday cute little Jackson. He is such a handsome, sweet boy! I loved that video too! What a boy! :)
Jackson is SO awesome and cute!!! I'm glad he had such a wonderful birthday, with REAL trucks on his birthday cake!!! Sounds like he LOVED it all - he probably can't wait for his next birthday! :)
This was hilarious Zandra!! I watched it at work, and I didn't have sound or anything but I could NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! hahaha!!! He went to town on the thing! Love it!!
You have been really busy with birthdays! Jackson was so cute hitting the pinata! I loved hearing all the commentary too, "Hit it!" "Hit it harder!" "Whack it!"
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Post a Comment