ANY DAY SWEETHEART!
The baby room is complete, except of course for the baby. Clothes and sheets washed, room cleaned, bag packed. Just waiting now.
We decided to take our boys to the Kennecot Copper Mine for the first time. They got to see the trucks working, tour the visitor's center, and watch a movie touting how freakin' cool the mine is (did you know 17% of the world's copper comes from there?) The boys were somewhat impressed, but Spencer was definitely in his element.




A friend of mine told me floating in the Legacy Center pool for 2 hours put her into labor. Worth a shot, I figured. Though no such luck for me, the boys had a blast. They love that place.


BOUNCY BOYS!
But mostly what we have been doing is hanging out in the backyard. The boys love their trampoline and it gives me a chance to sit down and put my enormous feet up.
(Yes it looks like Jackson is about to snap his neck, but I promise he is usually very safe. He is really good at flips. We've contemplated putting him in gymnastics because he is so strong and loves tumbling.)
(Yes it looks like Jackson is about to snap his neck, but I promise he is usually very safe. He is really good at flips. We've contemplated putting him in gymnastics because he is so strong and loves tumbling.)

4 comments:
I hope she comes soon, her room is so cute!!
We love Kennecot! We have been there a couple of times and always think it is so cool!
I wish I could of visited with you last night but I was busy trying to win Water Kick Ball!! Hope to visit soon!
Her room is darling. Good luck with these next couple of days. You guys have been having alot of fun!
Cute room! And weird, because this weekend we went to the same 2 places you did! The Legacy Pool and the copper mines!
We went to the copper mine too! Next time we will all have to carpool. We loved that it was free. Oh, except for that bad little building to the side.
Post a Comment