I have to admit that I LOVE the Old Spice commercials. Spencer and I usually fast forward through commercials if we can, but we will actually watch those ones. So this video was hilarious to us. It brought back fond memories. I can proudly say I studied at the BYU Library during my years there. Ahhh, good times, good times!
(I'm not sure how to resize the video so that it shows the full screen, so you can click on the link below if it is annoying)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ArIj236UHs

3 comments:
Is that the actual actor from the Old Spice commercials, or is it a guy that looks and sounds just like him?! And how did they get him to do a commercial for BYU?
Yes, isn't this the best!?!! SOO Funny!!!
Hehe! That's funny. Also funny is that I know that kid. He was in one of my singles' wards--I don't remember his name though:).
Post a Comment