Sunday, July 25, 2010

To grandmother's house we go

I'm still trying to catch up with my summer events. Here are some highlights of our day trip a little while back to Fillmore, UT to visit Spencer's grandparents:

Jackson practicing his golf swing at great-grandpa's golf course:

Swimming at the Best Western pool:


There was so much more, but it got captured on another camera that I don't have right now. Oh well, Spencer and some of the rest of his family helped his grandparents paint their two bathrooms and fix their computer. I just tried to keep the boys entertained. While Jackson went golfing with Daddy, Brady stayed behind (for his nap) and then helped his grandma with some yard work- he was SO cute trying to lift the giant shovels.

After a fun day visiting great-grandpa and great-grandma, this is how Jackson ended up:
And this is how Brady decided to pass the time:

5 comments:

Brittney said...

HA HA, that last picture made me laugh out loud! That was an awesome pool jump too! I love the family picture below, and I think you are a cute pregger person! I would of stuck you in the front too:)

Veronica said...

I love those boys!! Can't wait till we come up in October!!

Melanee said...

Okay, I think Brady is the only kid I know who could look that cute with a finger in his nose. Love it!

Karen said...

What a fun trip!

Oh Brady. He's been with Nate too much in nursery. :) He is hilarious!

Misty said...

Looks like fun! I am laughing out loud at the picture of Brady!