Sunday, July 11, 2010

The 3rd... I mean the 4th of July

We love the Fourth of July. It is filled with so many fun traditions and also gives us an opportunity to remember how great this country is, instead of how screwed up it is becoming. Here are a few of our pictures from the 3rd which is what happens when you live in Utah and the 4th falls on a Sunday:
Here are Jackson (above with his best buddy Kale) and Brady (below) participating in the children's bike parade at our annual ward breakfast. They were such good sports, even though Spencer and I were running around the whole time putting on the activity. Brady was so funny and insisted on taking his bear, not decorating his lawnmower except for his picture of his Uncle Jon, and staying in the very back so he could go at the speed of his choosing. The boy is too independent for his own good.
After the activity was over we finished packing and headed up to Kaysville for our Wangsgard family reunion. Here we are in our matching flag shirts supporting Spencer's army brother. I think in my case the camera adds a few (hundred) pounds but oh well.
This was Brady position during the entirety of the fireworks show that night. His fingers never left his ears. But we all enjoyed it anyway.

4 comments:

A and N said...

I forgot you were even pregnant! You look great! How are you feeling?

Veronica said...

I like the family picture!! I think is adorable! You look good Zandra!

Melanee said...

I'm totally with Nicole and Veronica. Where are you hiding that baby? Also, I think that picture of Brady with his lawnmower and his bear is adorable. What a cute boy!

The Wards said...

What a great 3rd!! LOL :)

Cute pictures! You're way too hard on yourself, I think the family picture is great of all of you - YOU look so good - much more photogenic than most women who are as far along in their pregnancy as you!!