Monday, July 19, 2010

We are family

For the first time since I have been married to Spencer, he had his ENTIRE immediate family together in one place. Here we all are- all 37 of us + 3 more on the way. Too bad my children wouldn't cooperate for the picture- Brady's face did not change through the entire photo shoot. How I, being the giant 35 week pregnant one, got put in the front is beyond me. It truly was so fun to see everyone together. I think my favorite part was staying up to the wee hours of the night listening to all of them reminisce about childhood memories- all I can say is I can't figure out how they all survived in one piece.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

you sure look cute pregnant though!

The Watkins said...

You make a cute lookin' prego woman! How many siblings are in his family? That picture is motivation for me to have more kids. I'd love to be the one in the middle sitting there with my hubby. One day. :) Hope all is well on the last stretch of pregnancy!