Thursday, July 23, 2009

MISSING! :(

I'm pretty sure we lost Brady's bear this morning while on our walk. He must have dropped it along the way. Normally this would not be that big of a deal- it's just a stuffed animal, right? Unfortunately this bear was Brady's best friend in the entire world- they are inseparable. Poor Brady just cried himself to sleep for almost an hour, completely inconsolable because we couldn't give him his bear. It broke my heart. I drove the route we took to see if it was still on the street, but no luck. If anyone has seen him, let me know!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

That breaks my heart!!!!! So sad!! Is that the one you guys made at build-a-bear during Christmas? Poor guy!!

jim and wendi said...

Zandra, I am so excited that I can came across your blog! How are you and Spencer? I can't believe that Jackson is 3! That is crazy. We should catch up some time!