Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jump On It

Today we discovered Jump On It in Lindon. Kids 3 and under are FREE! So we went with Jackson's cousin and had a blast! This place was awesome.


Brady was not as big of a fan, but oh well...


Now if only Spencer's network didn't go down for the first time, it would have been the best day!

3 comments:

The Wards said...

What a cute video!! Jackson is so funny and it reminds me of him running into the swimming pool!! Looks like a great place to let kids get all their energy out, and have a ton a fun at the same time!! :)

Brittney said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I might have to take Oaklee there sometime... I think she would love it too!

Karen said...

My kids LOVE Jump on it. I have a coupon that I've been saving. We'll have to go.