And what were Spencer and Jackson doing during the weekend? Well, here are some pictures... oh wait, that's right- Spencer didn't take ANY pictures of their bachelor adventures, despite my crystal clear instructions. Apparently asking for my child to be kept alive, the house to not be burned down, AND taking a couple pictures is too much to ask. So you will have to imagine Spencer and Jackson eating out every night (because I was informed leaving meals to be put in the oven was too much work for them), attending the BYU-Air Force game, and Jackson nearly breaking his nose while wrestling with Daddy on the couch, spewing blood everywhere. Fun times...
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Weekend getaway
Two weekends ago, Brady and I had the chance to go visit my brother and sister-in-law for the weekend in Arizona. My sister-in-law was having her baby shower during that time. We had such a fun time with them. Brady was loved by all, and the baby shower was super fun. There was a luau theme, lots of yummy food and fun games too. My sister-in-law was appreciative of the visit, especially considering I missed a BYU home football game for it (I know, shocking!). Oh, and notice the short sleeve shirts in the pictures- apparently Arizona thinks winter means 75 degrees?
Here is Brady with my beautiful sister-in-law Veronica. She got a ton of great stuff for baby Isabel who will be here in just a few weeks!
Here's my goofy brother (I love you man!) Brady absolutely adored him all weekend.
Here's Brady and me with their two dogs. The dogs were the highlight of the trip for Brady- he thought they were so cool! Disregard the scary picture of me- I had just woken up!
Bentley (the black dog) was eyeing Bunko the bear all weekend long. It was quite the struggle to keep him from chewing the bear to bits.
Past out on the airplane from a weekend of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I did have SO much FUN with you guys here!! I know Bobby loved it too, we just can't get enough of you guys in one weekend. Thanks for coming again, wish we lived closer!! =)
You forgot to add the fact that your son was roaming the neighborhood looking for "good" food/treats. Okay, I guess that would have been what happened at my house if I was gone! ha ha
Glad you got to go somewhere warm!
What kid of dog is the cute black one?
Jeremy wouldn't have eaten stuff from the freezer either. But, he wouldn't have eaten out. I think it would have been cold cereal or popcorn.
Sounds like so much fun! I'm thinkin' I need one of those weekends.
Post a Comment