Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Here are a few pictures from some things we have done during this holiday season, besides plan our ward Christmas party and talk in church the next day :)

On this day, I took the boys to the Festival of Trees. I love this tradition. The trees are so fun to look at and it is for such a great cause.
They had a Santa there- that was the best part for the boys. Jackson told Santa he wants a dinosaur. We'll see if Santa listened.
This was my favorite part- how cool is this gingerbread house made to look like the house in "Up"?!?


This was Jackson's favorite tree- he thought a BYU Christmas tree was the ultimate. I promise I did not persuade him to say that either.
On this night we took our family to our city interfaith Christmas celebration. They displayed lots of nativity sets, had concerts, and had a live nativity, complete with real animals!




It amazes me how tolerant of the cold the boys become when there is snow outside. They would probably stay out all day if I'd let them! This was them yesterday.


5 comments:

A and N said...

Wow! Snow already! I've forgotten what Utah winters are like! Your boys look adorable in their matching sweaters on Santa's lap. They both seem to be really comfortable with Santa too! Tell your mom for me:) It's good to see her in some pictures!

Veronica said...

ahhh so cute! Brady looks like a blue marshmellow in his snow gear!! =) Love the boys' smiles!

Macon Family said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying the winter/Christmas Season and having a good time! I'm sure the ward party and your talk were both awesome!!

vicky said...

Looks like lots of fun! I've never been to the festival but think I will try hard to go next year. Looks pretty festive!
Glad you made it through the party and talk :)

Brittney said...

I am sad I missed the party, but I thoroughly enjoyed your talk! Cute pictures of your kiddos in the snow. I love that Jackson found his Lightning McQueen, that is so funny:)