Then there was this:
Saturday, November 28, 2009
The perfect day
This morning my kids slept in (instead of the normal 5:00AM wake-up call), allowing Spencer and me to sleep too. We ate a yummy breakfast together, followed by a thorough scrubbing of our whole house. The laundry got done, the car got washed- it was a very productive morning. Everyone was working together and getting along for once. I love having my house clean- it is such a relief. We also finished decorating our house for Christmas- so fun! Then we enjoyed the beautiful day outside by taking our wonderful boys to a park and having a great time with them.
Then there was this:
BYU wins in overtime. I just experienced the perfect day. (I know, it doesn't take much to please me)
Then there was this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! Do your kids get up at 5am every day? How do you do it? That game was really exciting (even across the country!)
Awesome!
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only who has early-risers! 6:30 is sleeping-in around here. :)
You guys are just too cute and so fun! Glad you had such a great day!!
Post a Comment