For those that haven't heard this story yet, this is a conversation we had with Jackson on Saturday:
Jackson: (yelling from downstairs) Daddy, can you help me get the sleds?
Spencer: (yelling back from upstairs) Where are they?
Jackson: I think they are in the closet. You know, the closet where all my Christmas presents are, like my Lightning McQueen.
I think I need to do a better job of hiding the Christmas presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ohhhh noo!! that's so funny!!! He's to cleaver! =)
That's funny, I guess you are going to have to get a new gift from Santa because he already knows what's there!!
Hahaha! Wow, I thought at 3 kids were too young for you to have to worry about that. I guess I better feel Sam out to see if she's found any presents before Santa Claus brings them over.
Aren't you proud to have such a smart child?
ha ha ha! That's funny!
that's hysterical!
Post a Comment