Oh, on a completely separate subject- I want to give a quick shout out to our friends Ashleigh and Ryan for making it to the top 20 on the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance". We love you guys and wish you the best!!!.jpg)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
It's autumn time! It's autumn time!
Here are some pictures of our trip to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point last night. Despite the cold weather, our boys had a great time.
Burying Daddy in the corn... apparently Jackson had to sit on him after.
The boys in the corn maze- we made it through in 10 minutes! I don't think the boys quite understood the point of it all. But they were good sports as always.


I love these boys so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Brady is quite the cheeser these days! What cute cute boys! Looks like a fun day! Love you!
Oh wow your boys are getting so big! I can't believe how fast they grow :) We would LOVE to come over for dinner!! I can't believe how soon we are leaving. But Matt is applying for some jobs in SLC too so there is a chance we will be right back in Utah around April of next year!
Zandra & Spencer! It has been forever since I have seen you guys. I hope you are well. You guys have such an adorable family. Congrats! Where in Utah are you guys living?! It would be so fun to see you the next time we are up there. In case you are interested, my wife keeps a blog too cookiesheets.blogspot.com. See ya!
ahhh I miss cornbellys!! I wish we were there with you guys. I love the pictures, I wish we could start wearing our winter clothes down here!! Makes me want to move to Utah ;) Also we cheer on Ryan and Ashleigh every week!! Yay!!!
Looks like lots of fun! Your boys are so cute!
Your boys were so cute running around the corn maze. I am glad that you all had fun!
This time of year is so much fun!!! You guys look like ya'll had a blast. Zandra, I love seeing you in the pictures! You're not in enough of them:)
Cute pictures of your sweet boys! Hooray for Autumn time!
Hey! Cornbellys looks fun! Good job to Ashleigh and Ryan for getting into the top 20. I hardly watch TV anymore so I'm glad you let me know the update.
Post a Comment