Thursday, October 15, 2009

What I learned today...

I learned that if your 18 month old draws all over your cloth ottoman with a crayon that you can place a damp cloth on the drawing and iron off the stain. Who would have thought? Yeah, today was Brady's first official time-out! Why does he have to draw all over everything?!? The funniest part is that he totally confessed too. He got me from our room where I was making our bed and took me right to the ottoman where he pointed at the masterpiece and looked at me as if to ask, "so what are you going to do to me?"
Here are a few more Brady Wangsgard originals I have on my walls at the moment. My camera is pretty crappy, but trust me- there are drawings there.

2 comments:

A and N said...

What an amazing artist! You ought to be proud:) I have to confess that for some time now, washable crayons have been one of my dearest friends:)

Alicia said...

oh no! hahah. thats so sad and funny at the same time ;) i remember my parents being REALLY mad when my sister drew on the wallpaper. haha. i cant believe how big your boys are getting!