Saturday, October 31, 2009
My Cute Halloween Boys
Here is our Halloween 2009 (so far). Jackson wanted to be Pinocchio for Halloween this year- actually he really wanted to be Monstro the whale from "Pinocchio", but since I couldn't make that, we compromised. Poor Brady- after making Jackson's costume, I ran out of money, time and motivation to make Brady a costume so he got stuck wearing Jackson's costume from last year. He didn't seem to mind. Jackson told me he was "very, very sad" I couldn't make a Jiminy Cricket costume for Brady. Oh well. Next year Brady gets his own costume of his choosing.




Jackson's preschool Halloween party- they made cupcakes, played games, read stories, and had all sorts of fun!

Our ward party last night- I didn't get to snap too many pictures because I was running around most of the time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What an awesome Pinocchio costume! I can't believe you got him to keep the nose on. So cute!
You did a great job on Jackson's costume! He looked so cute. Thanks for all your hard work on the ward party. It was a great success!
Bobby thinks that the picture of Jackson on the ground with his class is hilarious. When we clicked on it to enlarge it, Jackson has his hand in his pumpkin and the pumpkin of the kid next to him!! We could not stop laughing!! Little Jackson really got into his character! ;) We love it!! Wish we could have been there to see it in person! Bobby would like to request a video chat with Pinnochio if he is available next weekend. hehe!
Your kids look great! I love their costumes! They look like some of the happiest little boys I've seen:)
Great Pinoccio costume, love the nose! What a cute monkey too!! Thanks for all your hard work and running around for the ward party, it was really fun. We always enjoy it and we love to see all our friends in their costumes. You were a cute Sis. Missionary:)
aww I love your boys! how cute!
You're so crafty and talented...love the costumes, they both look adorable! Looks like you guys had a good time!
I'm afraid to ask what that nose was made of... but I really want to know.
Post a Comment