
I have always maintained that one of the main reasons Spencer married me was because I not only tolerate football, but enjoy it- as evident by my excitement to spend my Saturday morning watching football practice. Yesterday we had the chance to attend the BYU football scrimmage with family (that's Jackson's cousin Caden in the pictures above) and watch from the President's box. It made us all the more anxious for football to start. The team looked awesome. While I don't exactly have BCS hopes this year (come on people- Oklahoma?!?) I think it will be an exciting season. It's those tough games that will make the team better in the long run- though I sure wish we could open our season at home to Utah State... The President's box is pretty cool by the way- if only I had a spare $100,000 to give to BYU football, we could get regular seats up there...
5 comments:
And this...is one of the many reasons I just love you!
I LOVE football as well and I am so excited for the BYU season to start!
Plus...I forgot to say that I LOVE football, too!!! The fall is my most favorite time of year.
Come on - can't Spencer get a few more clients so you can get those seats in the President's box??!! :)
We love football season too, but it is also a time of the year when we sometimes don't like each other much. Dang Utah fan that sleeps in my bed...(oh and we don't have cable so we don't watch any games...bummer).
WOOOOHOOOO! We can't wait either!
Post a Comment