So this was not my brightest idea as a mom. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what came over me. We are painting our newly-finished basement right now, and I decided let the boys help me paint one of the rooms (don't worry, it was very well ventilated). At first, they thought they were in the twilight zone because I am just NOT one of those moms that does something like that. But I stripped them down, gave them a brush and let them go to work. I take full responsibility for streaks and drips on the wall, but oh well, it was tons of fun! Sorry if anyone is uncomfortable with underwear pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is awesome. It makes you a fun mom, not crazy. They didn't get too messy.
I absolutely love it!! I would sooo do that to even if Bobby said I couldn't!! The boys looked liked they had a blast. Who cares about the paint job, something that I'm sure Jackson will be telling us all about on the phone! Good job Zandra! =)
It was totally worth it just for the adorable pictures! I know, that's easy to say when you don't have to scrub paint off of two little boys. But I think that being able to look past the mess and let your boys have a good time makes you an awesome mom. You're an awesome mom.
AWESOME pictures, they have me totally cracking up!
I'm so impressed! Looks like they were in heaven.
p.s. the fathers and sons pictures are great. Eric came home and told me that Bro. Wangsgard saw a snake! :) Why do boys love that stuff?!
Those are GREAT pictures!! Isn't it fun to do something unpredictable!?!
Post a Comment