Before Jackson and Spencer left for the annual Fathers and Sons outing, I gave them the following instructions- "Brush your teeth and take pictures!" Apparently, the first part was ignored, but Spencer did good with the second part, as I got a few cute pictures of the adventure.
This is the rattlesnake they encountered on their hike- good thing I wasn't there!

5 comments:
How cute that Jackson is old enough to go on a father/son campout! I bet Spencer loved it. The pictures are definitely true boy fashion. Whenever we are out in nature, Brandon will only take pictures of the snakes and other creepy crawlers we encounter:)
Oh my gosh!! The rattlesnake would just make me want to go home right then and there!! Spencer seems to close for comfort to take that picture!! Eck!!
Not only do I love the lizard in the cup... I absolutely love Jackson's face in the picture! All covered with snickers chocolate? Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!
I also told Jake to take some pictures and he did take a couple, but they didn't turn out nearly as cute as yours! I didn't hear about the rattle snake or the lizard! I bet Jackson was in heaven!
Spencer did a much better job with the camera than Jeremy. Jeremy actually took it this year, so that's an improvement - but he's not so good with the whole picture taking stuff.
Post a Comment