Sunday, June 21, 2009

LAGOON!

The annual Wangsgard Lagoon Day! We had SO much fun with our family at Lagoon the other day. The kids obviously had a blast. Jackson was so brave and rode every ride he could. Brady was not very interested in any rides, but he had fun running around. Unfortunately Mother Nature seems to have forgotten that it is summer so it wasn't very warm and the water at Lagoon-A-Beach was beyond freezing (it was even too cold for my polar bear Jackson- that's saying something!) But it was still so fun to be with family. We played hard all day until all of the kids crashed so then we took them home, left them with Grandpa and Grandma (thanks, by the way!) and the adult went back for our rides. Much to the surprise of anyone that knew me growing up- I went on all of the scary rides! Shocking, I know! And what's even more amazing is that I had fun doing it! Spencer's never been so proud of me :) Then we topped it all off with pizza and wings at 10:30 at night- probably not the best idea, but oh well. What a great day.








3 comments:

Macon Family said...

Looks so fun...glad you guys had a great time!

The Wards said...

It's been a while since I've been to Lagoon, but your pictures get me excited to go again!!!! Jackson is so cute!

I'm totally impressed that you went on the big and scary rides. I always have (well, have had) intentions of doing that, but for some reason... :)

Anyway, sounds like a fun summer so far!

Lynn Turner, AG said...

Good thing I had my sunglasses on when I saw this post - Spencer needs a tan!