Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catch-up time!

Here are my boys enjoying a beautiful spring day at the Tulip Festival. They loved it and I loved it. That place is just so peaceful and wonderful. Despite the pictures suggesting otherwise, I promise Brady didn't vandalize any of the flowers! Don't you love Jackson's glasses?



















A couple of days later, Jackson and Brady met up with their cousins to experience the Discovery Gateway museum (gotta love those two-for-one coupons!). I don't have any good pictures of them looking at the camera because they were having too much fun to humor me for a single shot.



























































6 comments:

vicky said...

I'm glad to know the museum is worth the drive. I have free tickets I've been wanting to use but didn't know if it would be worth my time.

emma said...

I REALLY HAVE CUTE GRANDKIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica said...

ahhh I am sooo missing my little nephews!!! they are getting soo big!! I can't believe brady is walking!! The tulip festival looks like so much fun and so beautiful!!

Karen said...

I have wanted to go to the Gateway Museum! I'm glad you had fun. I think we'll venture up sometime during the summer, when everyone else is also there. :)

Brittney said...

That sounds so fun!! Oaklee has been to the museum too and totally loved it!

Misty said...

So cute! Our kids loved the museum too. Even better wit coupons! I love the pictures of the Tulip Festival.