Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yee-haw!

You gotta love the animal kingdom! This morning I managed to snap this picture of a male peacock doing its best to woo a female. What you can't really tell from the picture is that the female is NOT impressed and isn't even bothering to look. Rejection! Poor guy.
Here are a few more random pictures from our trip to farm country. I have completely given up on trying to get my kids to look at the camera, let alone smile. So the pictures aren't that great.

Cowboy Jackson!

Why must Brady always try to climb everything? When we went to the zoo, he tried to climb into the lion's cage! Here he is trying to climb into the peacocks' cage. Later he attempted to "visit" the chickens, horses, cows and ducks.
"I just want to go swimming with the ducks!!!"

2 comments:

The Wards said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time today!! Gotta love entertaining field trips!!

Alicia said...

HOLY COW! When did your boys get so big!! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys?? I don't know the next time Matt will be able to make it to Utah.. but I'm going to Vegas in august and am thinking about flying into utah first for a couple days. I would love to come say hi!! When are due??