Saturday, May 15, 2010

Poor Jackson

I just want to make sure our neighbors and fellow ward members don't think we beat our poor child. Though this picture taken 24 hours later hardly does it justice, Jackson is looking a little different today. On Friday night Spencer took the boys out to the swings before we put them in bed. The next thing I know, he is carrying Jackson inside, his face covered in blood. This was Jackson's explanation of the incident to his grandma on the phone: "Yeah, Daddy told me to jump from the swings, but I jumped and I fell on my nose" to which Grandma informs me that it is a good thing she is out of town or she might race over and take full custody of both boys. She is ridiculous.

At first we thought he might have a broken nose, but luckily, the swelling has gone down a lot and the scratches from the bark (or lack thereof) should heal quickly. So, please, no calls to family services on us!

2 comments:

The Wards said...

Little boys look just as cute with scrapes and scratches!!! :)

Karen said...

If you only knew of how long my DCFS list is. :)

Boys are so adverturous! I love it.