Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm ready for my close-up

Yesterday morning, Brady decided he needed sneak away and get "pretty" before church by applying some of Mommy's make-up (the $16 a bottle foundation, thank you very much). I thank my lucky stars I hadn't gotten him dressed for church yet. Funny, I honestly don't think he realized he had done anything wrong... I'm convinced this child is going to be the end of me.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm alittle worried about our boys that are that age. I think the neighborhood is in for some interesting years with all of these boys (Shawcrofts, yours and mine). HOpefully they'll learn how to use their spunk for good, rather than evil. :)

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh so cute! It's so funny how quick they learn what make up is and how to put it on. Another friend of mine has a little boy that did the exact same thing recently.

Misty said...

I'm with Karen. I think we all better sit back and hold on tight, this ride could get a little crazy! I speak not to be their Cub Scout Leader! His little face is so cute, even covered with expensive makeup!