Monday, March 22, 2010
Birthdays and updates
My birthday boys! On Saturday I caved in to pressure from my mom and finally gave the boys a birthday party. We invited some of Jackson's friends and cousins for our "Lightning McQueen" party (per Jackson and Brady's request). We painted race cars, had box car races, broke a Cars pinata, played other games, ate lunch and had some cake and ice cream. Really, it was so fun, the time just flew by and we didn't even get to open presents!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! I'm so glad that: number one - you're having a healthy baby (is there anything better?) , number two, it's a girl (you'll love it!) and number three - our babies will only be about a week apart! It's just so exciting!!!
Oh it's so exciting you guys are having a girl!!! Congrats again! The cars party looks like a blast:)- Happy Birthday Boys!
I heard the party was SO awesome, in fact, several days later, we are still hearing all about it! I LOVE the pictures and think you are awesome for hosting a party with so many little boys!!
What will a little girl Wangsgard look like??? It will be so fun to find out!! Glad she is healthy!!
Wahoo! A healthy baby girl! That's awesome (although Spencer could be right!). I'm so thrilled for you. The birthday party looks like a blast. What a cute cake. How fun that their birthdays are so close together.
That's so great that you will get to have a little girl in the house! The party looks like lots of fun! I keep trying to avoid them myself, but also keep trying to remember that my kids will only be little once. Yay for Grandmas to keep us in check with those kinds of things!
Congrats on a little girl!
What a cute birthday, and congrats on the girl:)
Congrats on the little girl!! That is so exciting, and I know that I am TOTALLY biased when saying, GIRLS ARE THE BEST!!! Incoming dressups, princess crowns, tea parties, and lots of pink!!
ROcKiN' ParTy picts, looks awesome!! Cute little boys!
So excited you're having a GIRL!! I think having one of each is so much fun! Spencer is in for it. She'll be Daddy's Little Girl for sure. :)
Post a Comment