On Monday, Spencer turned 30. My present to him was to not make a big deal about it.
Spencer's birthday wishes are for a miracle for our baby nephew Tyler and for BYU to win tomorrow!
Birthday Boy #2- Happy Birthday Brady!
Our cute little Brady turned 2 years old today. We love him so much and are so glad he is part of our family. Two years ago we had an induction scheduled for March 17th at 7:30AM. Brady gave us an early clue to his personality when he decided to start the process at 2:30AM that same morning. No one was going to tell him what to do and when to come! That's our Brady.
Brady's birthday wishes were to go feed the ducks at the park, go to McDonald's, and for a toy shark. Happy birthday buddy!

5 comments:
Spencer...as per your latter wish, BYU WON! I know you know, I was just sharing in the joy.
Happy Birthday to your boys!!
Sounds like some great birthdays! And I got my maternity swimsuit top at Motherhood, and found the bottom at Dick's sporting goods on sale for a couple dollars. It will be interesting to pregnant during the summer don't you think?
Glad they had happy birthdays!
So much fun! Those are some good wishes, but maybe you could teach Brady how to say "Cafe Rio" or "Olive Gardent" instead of McDonalds. I'm working on that here at our house.
Post a Comment