Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nice guys finish last

In an effort to not portray our life as one of constant utopia, I include the following. I have decided that in today's society, nice guys really do finish last. In the past couple of days I have witnessed the following in our lives:

- an insurance company denying coverage over a minor technicality (which was completely their fault due to wrong information they gave us)
- a lawyer decide to take our money for her "preparation" and basically quit before trial
- Spencer's bandwidth provider find a contractual loophole to hike his bill over 10% with mysterious fees (one year into the contract)
- a man approach me in Wal-Mart to buy my groceries with his food stamps in exchange for cash (I believe to buy cigarettes or alcohol, but I have nothing to base that on)
- customers actually getting mad at Spencer calling or emailing asking for internet payments on accounts multiple (and I mean mulitple) months behind (I know, apparently people think internet is supposed to be free- it's a new entitlement program we were never informed of)
- learning that people we know personally are stealing internet services from Spencer's company

We are not perfect people by any means. But the one thing I can say without pride is that we strive to be honest in our dealings with our fellow man. It just makes me so sad to see how most of the world really is just out for themselves. It almost makes you want to go take advantage of the system too- everyone else is doing it!

And then to top it all off- our DVR decides to inexplicably stop working one minute before "Lost" starts.

4 comments:

The Wards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

WHAT? (about Lost)

:)

I am truly sorry for all of these things that have been happening. Good thing he IS a nice guy. I think I'd rather have that and deal with the bad stuff that comes your way.

vicky said...

what??? there isn't free wi-fi in this neighborhood? I thought that was one of the perks! ;) just kidding!

Amie said...

what a bad streak of events! For the record, we love High Speed Utah! The customer service is excellent (and so prompt) and the price can't be beat. Hopefully you'll have some good experiences to retore your faith in humanity soon! :)