Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear...

Dear Wal-Mart,

Thank you for carrying delicious mangoes in your store during the winter. As a pregnant woman dealing with cravings and nausea, your store has literally saved the day. Thank you also for only selling the mangoes for $0.64 a piece. You saved my husband's day! And while we are at it, thank you for training your employees to not give strange looks to the woman buying 25 mangoes in a single transaction.

Sincerely,
A satisfied, mango-craving customer


Dear Costco,

What is up with the decision to only carry Kirkland brand Macaroni and Cheese and not the Kraft variety? While I am sure this decision was made by a corporate executive without children, I hope you understand the predicament you've created for mothers of picky children who only eat from blue boxes for lunch. Yes, I know I can take my business elsewhere, but the difference in price is too much for me to stomach. I look forward to this situation being corrected as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Customer with the "blue box blues"

1 comment:

Amie said...

Mmmmm a mango does sound good! bummer about the mac and cheese situation. Hopefully they're just out. :)