Saturday, February 13, 2010

Goodnight sweetheart

From this...
To this...
That's right. Daddy and Mommy better be ready because Brady is now in a big boy bed. That means full ability to get out of bed whenever he wants. It also means now being in the same room as all the toys.
I think Jackson is trying to say "I don't know if this is such a good idea..." He must have had an inkling of what was in store for the next hour and a half.
And no, it wasn't this. We only had to escort him back to his bed a few times and listen to the calls out for Daddy for about an hour and a half. Let's hope he stays there for the night. So I guess Jackson going straight to bed the first time without a peep and staying there all night is not the norm.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

Ahhh that's so funny!! I love Jackson's face! I can't believe how big the boys are getting!!

Misty said...

Good luck with the bed transition. They both look so cute in their new beds. Sorry for all of the stinky stuff in your other post. I hope that everything works out very quickly. We may be giving Spencer a call pretty soon. Our Comcast bill just doubled. I just wish he did phone service, so we could keep them both on the same bill:)

Amie said...

Oh dear. gotta love the bed transition. I can't believe how big Brady is. Hope he gets it figured out soon! :)

A and N said...

So, you haven't told me your due date yet! I have my first appointment tomorrow, I'll let ya know how it goes:)

Karen said...

You are so brave! I can't take Nate out just yet. It's the only place that can contain him! :)

We had a great time last Friday night. Thanks for all of your hard work and time!!

A and N said...

If it makes you feel any better, which it probably won't :) my parents paid out of pocket for me, Cameron, and Quinn (all of us came earlier than my parents had been planning!) - in fact with Cameron they only had to wait one more month before insurance would cover maternity, but the Lord had other plans!

How are you feeling? Do you have any inklings as to the gender?

Emily said...

I love putting kids in "big" beds! Give Brady a hug of congratulations from Aunt Emily! If he feels the extra need to roam after a few nights you can always turn the lock around, it has worked great with all of mine:)