Spencer trying to tube over a creek that has branches in it = one popped tube
Christmas Eve + Santa hats + bags of caramel popcorn to deliver = Wangsgard tradition of caroling as a family every year
Uncle Jon and Aunt Raechel home for Christmas on leave from the Army = Extra special Christmas for everyone
Piles of old, ripped costumes + Grandpa reading from the Bible with a flashlight = One cute nativity scene on Christmas Eve
Christmas movie with Grandma on the couch = good way to pass time quickly before going to bed on Christmas Eve
5:00 AM wake-up from the kids and excited aunts and uncles = a very tired Spencer and Zandra
Homemade bran muffins + vanilla yogurt mixed with frozen strawberries (not to be confused with strawberry yogurt)+ white sheets hiding the Christmas tree and presents until after breakfast = Christmas morning at the Wangsgards' for the past 30 years
Brady opening Christmas presents = cute Brady faces + having to show Grandma and Grandpa every present he gets
Jackson receiving a "Frank" from the movie Cars = playing with it ever since (including during sleep and bathroom trips)
Sweet husband who caught on to my hints of wanting a new digital camera + Spencer asking his siblings to slyly take pictures of us with the new camera the whole week without me realizing it wasn't their own camera + HD video capability on the new camera= one happy wife on Christmas morning
Uncle Jon and Aunt Raechel home for Christmas on leave from the Army = Extra special Christmas for everyone
Power adapter on our laptop dying in the middle of this post = no more Christmas pictures to add until the new adapter arrives

5 comments:
Fun Fun Fun! I think the white sheet idea, is AWESOME, helps keep the excitement & magic going! I am glad that you had a fun Christmas! I want more details about some of the stories though, so I will ask you in person:)
I love it when they finally catch on to those "hints" for gifts. Sounds like a fun Christmas, but 5:00a.m.!!!??
I love it! Cute pictures and so much fun, glad you guys had a great Holiday Season and got to spend it together and with family!
I love the 5 am thing! Growing up we sometimes did 3 or 4 am. Larry did NOT like that tradition. I think it's awesome! Glad you got a cool camera!
How fun. Those are great traditions. We do a gingerbread house every year at my mom's and at first I wondered why we even bothered. They just eat all the candy and make a mess and the house never looks as charming as I think a gingerbread house should be, but the kids LOVE it. It's one of their favorite traditions. :)
Post a Comment