Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Question and Answer

So a particular question has arisen since Sunday when some people noticed me popping pretzels in Relief Society like there was no tomorrow. Yes, we are pregnant. Yea!!! I wish I could say the pretzels were for nausea, but really I was just hungry as always! I don't get sick until 4:30 in the afternoon- it's like clockwork. But for anyone that was wondering, there's your answer. It's not just holiday weight after all! We're excited and look forward to the blessings and challenges that a new child will bring into our home. Here's hoping for a girl because this morning at breakfast I realized there is just too much testosterone in this house!

16 comments:

Macon Family said...

That's so exciting Zandra...congratulations to you guys! I hope for a girl for you too, but either way-you'll be awesome!!

A and N said...

I've been waiting to return the congratulations! (I didn't know if you'd announced out there yet!) We're so excited for ya'll! When is your due date? Mine is Aug 26th (but it'll be closer to the 12th cuz of the c-section). You're so lucky to not get sick til 4:30! That is so amazing to me! Did you know Whitney is pregnant too? She is due in June! It's gonna be a big year!!!

vicky said...

Congrats Zandra!!

Gilbert Family said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I have your swing all ready for you since Hudson has outgrown it! I hope it's a girl too, it's so fun having one of each!

Connie and Brandon said...

Congratulations!!! That is such super exciting news!

CHO said...

OMG!!! CONGRATS, Z!!!!! I am so happy for you and the boys! I hope it's a little princess, b/c it's true, you need some more estrogen in that house :) How far along are you?

Veronica said...

ahhh thats so funny zandra! I am like that too, sure blame it on the pregnancy wink wink...I am always just hungry! =) So glad the cat is finally out of the bag...we are hoping a girl too so that izzy will have a girl cousin. Can't wait, we are sooo happy for you!

Tricia said...

Phew! I don't have to keep my big fat mouth shut anymore!

Karen said...

Zandra, Zandra, Zandra. I thought we got past this - "keeping secrets from Karen" thing. Lies. Full of lies. :)

Congrats! Very exciting, and I'm especially happy that it's you and not me. Hope the sickness get better. I'll make sure and sit next to you so you can share the pretzels next week.

Melanee said...

Congrats!!! I saw your comment on Nicole's blog and have been wondering when you were going to make an announcement.

Amie said...

Yipee! That's great news!

sidney said...

Congratulations! I hope you get a girl too. They definitely give you a whole different perspective on motherhood.

I missed the pretzel eating in Relief Society, but I say do whatever you can to avoid the nausea. I don't miss that part of pregnancy at all.

Natalie said...

Congrats!

Misty said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I am a little jealous that the nausea starts at 4:30 PM rather than AM!

The Watkins said...

Congratulations!!When are you due? I hope you get your girl. I love having one of each.

Alexis said...

Zandra! I have been wasting time bloghopping, but it was all worth it because I found yours! It has been so long! Congratulations on number three! That is so exciting.

I don't even know when I saw you last. It has been too too long. Your little boys are adorable!

It looks like everything is wonderful with you guys, and you look great!