Spencer and I just had the best night ever! A company trying to do business with Spencer gave him awesome tickets to Game 3 of the Jazz/Lakers series- VIP tickets no less. Yeah, he was feeling pretty darn important last night. We started by having dinner in the VIP lounge. It was the best dinner I have had in a long time. There was a dessert bar there that was almost too beautiful to eat (almost!) Then it was game time... We've been to Jazz games before, but never a playoff game- it was so amazing. You could feel the electricity in the arena. It was definitely one of my coolest experiences as a sports fan. Spencer and I practically lost our voices from cheering so loud.

The game came down to the last second. Here, the score is 86-86 with 11 seconds left in the game- make the basket or go down 3-0 in the playoffs (because you know Kobe was going to come down and score if there was a miss).
Deron Williams makes it! The Jazz win!!!! Now we've got a series!

We didn't get home until after midnight but it was so worth it. I love Spencer's job.
6 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun. =) Go Jazz!!
WOW! What a fun date night! That sounds like a blast. You are one lucky couple! :)
That's awesome! George got to Game 4 in his company box. Unfortunately, it didn't have the same ending as Game 3....
The best part was that it was all free! :) What a fun night!! Atleast you were there when they actually won. Hey - maybe you are the lucky ticket. I think you should attend more games...
That is so AWESOME!!!! What a perfect date (especially since they won!! - I'm sure it would have been so much fun anyway, but...well, they did win, so...PERFECT!!!)
AWESOME!!!! Totally Jealous!!!
Post a Comment