Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Here are a few of my favorites from the holiday season:
- My favorite face- what more do I have to say?
- My favorite picture of Brady- look how old he looks!
- My favorite picture of Jackson- he just loves being outside. Here he is in his snow fort. He is getting so big.

- My favorite chauffeur: Brady driving us around (don't worry- it was just around the Thanksgiving Point Christmas lights which, btw, was a really fun experience!)

- My favorite toy- the Magformers table at the Discovery Gateway museum. Those things are so fun to play with. Spencer could have spent hours at that table. We went to the museum with both of our families within a week of each other.

My favorite photographer- I usually look through my memory card and find some Brady original photography I wasn't expecting. I think he's got some talent...
My favorite visitor over the holidays- I loved having my brother and his family here for Christmas but I think my boys loved it even more!
My favorite dinner- We spent Christmas with my family this year which was really different from our usual big Christmas celebration with Spencer's large family. (Spencer asked me if we can have more kids if only to avoid such quiet Christmases!) But we did get to enjoy an awesome Thanksgiving-like dinner by Grandma- yum!

My favorite picture of ALL time! Here are my beautiful kids waiting to take down our traditional white sheet that is covering the Christmas tree/present area on Christmas morning



My favorite accessory- this cute hat my sister-in-law got for Emma. She looks so cute in it!
NOT my favorite picture of me- ewww!!!
My favorite steal-of-a-deal from the Christmas season- in the background is our new piano that we scored for $50!

- My favorite part of Christmas morning- showing Jackson the full-size castle/fort Spencer built for the boys to go with the knight costume Jackson asked for from Santa. It was such a Spencer thing to do. Too bad Brady is scared of it because it is too dark and Jackson wouldn't play by himself. Oh well.

My favorite Christmas present- I can't decide which one I am going to read on the beach when we go to San Diego later this year :)


My Not-So-Favorite moment from the holidays-
- having everyone contract a nasty stomach virus on Christmas leading to me spending the rest of Christmas day disinfecting everything.

5 comments:

CHO said...

Aww - Love love love these pictures!! They're growing up so fast!

vicky said...

WOW...how did you find a piano for 50 dollars?!?! Looks like a great Christmas!

Karen said...

I love the castle! Can my boys come over?! :)

yes, you must also share your piano find. I want one!

Misty said...

Fun pics! I love the castle, the snow fort, and the Christmas jammies.

Tricia said...

that's a pretty big castle. are you sure we're going have room to come play ping pong on wednesday with the scouts?