Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's the Holiday Season

I warn you that there are lots of pictures ahead!
Thanksgiving 2010- A traditional Wangsgard Thanksgiving- lots of people and SUCH good food. There is a reason Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Here is Emma with Grandma Wangsgard
Look at these cute girls! Emma and her cousin Kaycie
Waiting for their Thanksgiving meal
The group enjoying their meal. Yes, in the garage- my in-laws have an awesome garage that provides us with a place where we can all fit.
Jackson loved the whole weekend- he discovered video games and wrestled with his older cousins the ENTIRE time!
Emma with her great-grandpa
To take our minds off a certain football game, we went to Temple Square to enjoy the lights. The boys loved it, but Spencer and I were still too bummed to enjoy it. Ridiculous, I know.

After seeing the statue of Christ, Brady asked me why Jesus was naked- with a big smile on his face. I guess he thought the monotone color of the marble meant Jesus didn't have clothes.


Gingerbread houses- always a fun and messy adventure. I decided to not worry about making it look nice and instead just let the boys have fun. I'm very proud of their work! Besides, there is no way on this Earth that you can make those houses look like the picture of the box- it's a conspiracy man!

The finished product:

2 comments:

A and N said...

Love the conspiracy idea (someone been watching cars?) They look great! You look great! Can't wait to talk again after the holidays.

Misty said...

Looks like lots of fun! We have some friends with a very large family that also eat in the garage on holidays and refer to it as their formal dining room!