Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

I knew we were overdue for family pictures but I selfishly refused to do it until I lost my pregnancy weight. But then one night I had the overwhelming feeling that we should do it soon. So I called my beautiful and talented sister-in-law and she took on the enormous challenge that is taking pictures of my family. Though I probably should have waited until I did lose that weight (new cameras add 30 pounds, right?), I'm so glad we did it. Thanks Chels!

This one may not be the best, but it certainly shows what a pain it is to take family pictures. Notice how none of my children is looking at the camera.


My favorite picture of them all! I love having Wangsgard kids- just look at those eyes!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I love your pics! You all look wonderful!

Natalie said...

How fun! It's so good to have family pictures taken frequently since you can't ever go back. You all look amazing as always. Emma is so big already--and she does have beautiful eyes. :)

Brittney said...

I love them, your fam is so cute!! You look great, you have nothing to worry about!!!

Karen said...

They are so good! I love the one at the top of your blog. Nice work!