Friday, August 13, 2010

Emma

Announcing Emma Marie Wangsgard- born 8/11/10 at 11:10AM. 8lbs 11oz- the first thing the doctor said was "look at those thunder thighs!" She is beautiful and we love having her in our family.







Here she is going home in the same shirt her Grandma Emma AND I both wore home from the hospitals when we were born- just carrying on the tradition.

12 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats! Emma is so precious! You all look happy! I'm glad she's here!

Jonathan and Raechel said...

Oh my goodness how precious! So glad you are happy and healthy! Can't wait to see her!

vicky said...

Her sweet shirt is BEAUTIFUL! What a fun tradition! Glad all is well and that she is finally here. :)

Connie and Brandon said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations Wangsgards!!

Karen said...

Congrats! I'm glad she is here! She is darling.

Brittney said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats:)

The Wards said...

What a darling sweetheart! Can't wait to see more picts! So glad things went well.

sidney said...

Congratulations! Sweet little Emma is beautiful.

Misty said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! I love the name/outfit tradition.

Macon Family said...

She's so cute, Congratulations to you guys!!!

CHO said...

Wooohooo!!! She's so cute!

Emily said...

I love her going home photo, so cute:)