Monday, October 11, 2010

Blessing

Here are some pictures of our special day yesterday. We are so blessed to have Emma in our family.













5 comments:

The Wards said...

I can't believe how much she has changed since I last saw her! Still just as beautiful!!! I love her blessing dress. You're family picture is perfect - you look so pretty!

Misty said...

You all look so great-and you look so skinny! She is beautiful and her dress!

Karen said...

The pictures are great! You look so good! She is adorable. Enjoy the pinkness and dolls and cuddles. Girls are fun, huh?!

Brittney said...

Great pictures, she is adorable! I am so happy for your family, and you look amazing!!! RED is SOOOO your color!!!! Love you all, congrats on a beautiful baby and a beautiful baby blessing!!!

Macon Family said...

I'm a little behind...so cute! I'm sure it was a special day and so nice to have your families around!