Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally!

After waiting nearly 4 weeks, I finally got my family picture. Because we stayed in the hospital for such a short time, we never got a family hospital picture. Then trying to get my boys (namely Spencer) to agree to a picture is like pulling teeth. So here it is- I was only allowed one shot, so I have to live with the blurriness and that my boys would not drop the Iphones they were playing with at the time. I told the boys to go sit by their sister to take a picture with her and these are the faces I got. They are such goofballs.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I have the same problem with pictures at our house! I hate it. But, I love your goofball pic. Just pull it out when it's girl friend time.

Brittani said...

what a beautiful family! hey- everyone has their eyes open- that is impressive for a family photo!

The Wards said...

I love that the boys are holding the Iphones!!! It is such a cute picture of everyone (you look great:). Darling family (personalities and all...)!

Brittney said...

The kiddos picture cracks me up!!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Zandra! She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!

Your boys are as darling as ever. I can not believe how big they are! Crazy how time is going by so fast!